Click here for more pictures.
Spacious brick home on 5 acres in the country. Almost 4800 square feet above ground plus finished basement that can be an efficiency suite. Massive 48 foot covered decks on both levels. All hardwood and tile floors on main and 2nd level: vinyl in basement. Stocked pond. No HOA. New roof in 2019. Circle drive with Cobblestone design and driveway security alarm. 5 minutes to boat ramps on Cumberland River. 20 minutes to Riverside Drive.
MAIN FLOOR 2,456 SQ. FT.
SECOND FLOOR 2,323 SQ. FT.
- Foyer has Ceramic Tile Floor
- Hardwood on Both Sets of Stairs to 2nd Level
- Living/Dining Room Combination (30x16) has Hardwood Floor, Tray Ceiling with Ceiling Fan, Huge Brick Wood-Burning Fireplace with Heatolaters, 9x3 Bay Window and Door to Covered Side Porch
- Kitchen (14x13) has Granite Counters, 8x3 Serving/Work Island with Cabinet Space and Electricity, Dishwasher, Smooth Top Range/Self Cleaning Oven (Convection and Conventional), Deep Sink, Microwave, Ceramic Tile Backsplash, 3 Double Pantries, Hardwood Floor and Door to Huge Covered Deck
- Utility Room (13x5) has Washer/Dryer Hook-ups, Built-in Ironing Board and Hardwood Floor
- Huge Gathering Room (30x29) has Hardwood Floor, 2 Octagonal Tray Ceilings with 4 Ceiling Fans, 2nd Brick Fireplace has Ventless Gas Hook-up, 2nd Set of Stairs to Upper Level and Door to Covered Back Porch
- 1st Master Bedroom (17x15) has 2 Walk-in Closets
- 1st Full Bath has Ceramic Tile Floor, Shower Only/No Tub and 2nd Access from Hall
FINISHED BASEMENT 980 SQ. FT.
- 2nd Master Bedroom (23x16) has 2 Small Walk-in Closets, Ceiling Fan, 9x3 Bay Window and Hardwood Floor
- 2nd Full Bath has Ceramic Tile Floor, Double Vanities and Tub/Shower Combination
- Hobby Room (14x10) has Hardwood Floor and Door to Upper Deck
- 3rd Bedroom (23x17) has 2 Small Walk-in Closets, Ceiling Fan and Hardwood Floor
- 3rd Bath has Ceramic Tile Floor, Double Vanities and Tub/Shower Combination
- 4th Bedroom (13x13) has Ceiling Fan and Hardwood Floor
- Flex Room (13x12) used as Bedroom has Ceiling Fan, Hardwood Floor and Door to Rear Deck
- 5th Bedroom (13x12) has Ceiling Fan and Hardwood Floor
- Upper Landing (16x12) has 2 Doors 1 to Side Porch and 1 to Rear Deck and Hardwood Floor
- Efficiency Suite/Rec Room (28x15) has Vinyl Floor, Brick Hearth with Hook-up for Wood Stove, Pantry and Bay Area
- Kitchen (20x13) has Stove/Oven, Refrigerator, Sink and Sliding Door to Patio
- Covered Aggregate Patio
- 4th Bath (8x7) has Shower Only/No Tub
- Utility Room (10x6) has Washer/Dryer Hook-up
- Finished Storage (11x9) Can be Bedroom or Personal Space
- All Brick Construction with Vinyl Trim
- 5 Acre Lot with Rolling Topography. (All lots 5 acre minimum.)
- 3 Car Garages in Basement with 3 Automatic Garage Door Openers, Floor Drain and Lots of Storage and Workspace
- Circle Concrete Driveway with Cobblestone Design and Driveway Security Alarm
- Aggregate Covered Front Porch with Extended Side Porch (that can be Screened) has Ceiling Fan
- Aggregate Walk
- Huge Covered Decks on Both Levels
- Upper Deck (48x20) has Multiple Hanging Swings
- Covered Porches and Deck Wrap around Main and Upper Levels of House
- Tractor Shed
- Pond Stocked with Bass, Bluegill and Catfish
- Roof New in 2019 (Architectural Shingles)
- 3 Heat Pumps
- Plumbed for Central Vacuum. Current Vacuum not Warranted.
- Cumberland Connect Internet Service and TV
- Two 400 AMP Services
- No Carpet - All Hardwood and Tile with Vinyl in the Basement
- Hargrove Marable Road is not a thru-street. Dead-ends at Cul-de-Sac.
- No HOA
- 15-20 Minutes to Riverside Drive
- Less than 10 Minutes to Multiple Launch Ramps on Barkley Lake
- Zoned for Cumberland Heights Elementary, Montgomery Central Middle and Montgomery Central High Schools.
Dick & Kathy Littleton
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty
2503 Wilma Rudolph Blvd.
Clarksville, TN 37040
Living Area: 5759 Square. Ft.
Lot Size: 5 Acres
MLS Number: 2267018