Click here for more pictures.
Estate sale. Owners will pay up to $23,000 toward any repairs, upgrades or improvements. Estimates on file. 3 acre lot backs up to National Park. 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, hardwood under carpet in most of main floor. Large unfinished basement with potential to expand square footage. House has been vacant for 2 years. Old stable on rear of lot.
MAIN FLOOR 2,346 SQ. FT.
- Living Room (25x12) has Carpet over Hardwood and Ceiling Fan
- Sun Room (27x8) has Window Air/No Heat and is Not Counted in Square Feet
- Kitchen/Breakfast Nook (25x10) has Knotty Pine Paneling and Cabinets, Refrigerator, Dishwasher and Smooth Top Range/Self Cleaning Oven
- Dining Room/Office (12x11) has Built-in Shelves and Desk Area and Ceiling Fan
- Den (25x16) has Fireplace with Wood-burning Stove Insert, Ceiling Fan and Built-in Corner Cabinets
- 1st Full Bath has Ceramic Tile Floor and Tub/Shower Combination
- 1st Bedroom (14x11) has Ceiling Fan, Extra Large Walk-in Closet and Carpet over Hardwood
- 2nd Bedroom (13x11) has Carpet over Hardwood
- 2nd Full Bath has Ceramic Tile Floor and Tub/Shower Combination
- 3rd Bedroom (14x11) has Large Double Closet, Carpet over Hardwood and Double Built-in Shelves
- 3rd Full Bath has Double Vanities and Tub/Shower Combination
- 4th Bedroom (14x11) has Large Double Closet, Carpet over Hardwood and Built-in Shelves
SECOND FLOOR 1,325 SQ. FT.
- Bonus Room (24x12)
- 5th Bedroom (13x8) has Big Walk-in Closet and (6x3) Dormer Space
- 4th Full Bath has Tub/Shower Combination
- 6th Bedroom (15x9) has Walk-in Closet and (6x3) Dormer Space
- Rec Room (19x16) has Two (6x3) Dormer Spaces
- Basement has Washer/Dryer Hook-up, Double Sink, Plug for Refrigerator and Wood Stove, Workshop Area and Sump Pump
- Full Bath
- Estate Sale “as-is, where-is”
- All Brick Cape with Vinyl Trim
- 3 Acre Lot backs up to Fort Donelson National Park
- 2 Car Carport
- Paved Drive
- 36 Ft. Covered Front Porch
- Concrete Patio
- Some Replacement Windows
- Cedar Closet Upstairs for Off-season Storage
- Zoned for Dover Elementary, Stewart County Middle and Stewart County High Schools
Dick & Kathy Littleton
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty
2503 Wilma Rudolph Blvd.
Clarksville, TN 37040
Living Area: 3671 Square. Ft.
Lot Size: 3 Acres
MLS Number: 2282783